Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

i dig you valentine printable

Valentine's Day: I Dig You (Free printables) Treehouse Threads. Valentine’s Day: I Dig You (Free printables) January 17, 2017 By shahla. Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and I have an adorable and easy valentine that is perfect for your kids or classroom. Thank you to Oriental Trading for partnering with me to create these ‘I Dig You’ Valentine beach play sets. At the bottom of this post you.

Valentine's Day: I Dig You (Free printables) Treehouse Threads
Valentine's Day: I Dig You (Free printables) Treehouse Threads from i.pinimg.com

Print out the tags and cut out with paper cutter or scissors. Add candy to bags and then stick shovel in bag. Tie off bag with ribbon and tag! Easy peasy! Download the free print.